Hello everyone welcome back. Today I have the Boldclash F01 AIO FPV Camera. This is a light AIO camera with a great dipole antenna. Here are the full specs of the camera.
1. Brand: Boldclash
2. Model: F-01
3. Temperature: -10 – +60℃
4. Ambient Temperature: 25℃
5. Frequency Band: 5362-5945MHz
6. Channel: 48CH
7. Modulation Type: FM
8. Channel SEL: Touch Switch
9. Channels Indication: CH1-CH8 Channel Indication with 8 LEDs and A-F Frequency
10. Transmit Power: 131dBm
11. All Harmonic Max: -50dBm
12. Frequency Stability: 100KHz (Typ.)
13. Frequency Precision: 200KHz (Typ.)
14. Channel Carrier Error: 1dB
15. Input Format: NTSC/PAL
16. Sensor: PAL: 720 x 540, NTSC: 640 x 480, 1/4
17. Lens Angle: H: 120 / V: 100
18. Base-band Interface: P1.27*2
19. Power Consumption: 200-215mA@5V DC IN
20. Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5V
21. Operating Temperature: -10 – +60℃
22. Dimensions: (0.57 x 0.47 x 0.20)” / (1.45 x 1.2 x 0.5)cm (L x W x H)
23. Weight: 0.11oz / 3.1g(Without Antenna)
24. Connector: JST 1.25 Female /Male
Pick one up today. This post contains affiliate links.
I think this is a great camera for tiny whoops and micro quadcopters. THe antenna is very durable and the cameras FPV feed is strong. Ive had little break up with flying around the house. Let me know what you think. I hope you enjoyed this video. Be sure to check out the BetaFPV Beta 65 frame kits giveaway.
Stay Safe and Fly Often.